Membership now open The Club will be using Foireann going forward to register members within the Club from…
- Latest News, Quiz Night Winners, Training Resumes and Membership Now Open
- Pier Caps arrive…what a finish…amazing craftmanship from McEvoy & Sons Stone Masons in Ballyknockan and the final touches from local Stonemason Gareth Murphy…Well done lads an incredible job.
- Club Membership – Cill Bhride (GAA and LGFA) – Foireann
- Prerequisites required to Coach Juveniles – Child Safety and Garda Vetting
- Club News 20th Feb – Juvenile Training Resumes, Leadies Team Meeting, Hennessy Cup Starts, Lucy Keely and Quiz Night this Saturday
- Attention Perspective Coaches including parents…Nursery and Tots – Introduction to Coaching Gaelic Games
- Well done to our Wicklow Ladies who won today by the narrowest of margins against Derry with a super late point and overall a great performance…Team Photos and a lovely photo of our three County Panellists at County Grounds Aughrim today…Michelle Renaghan, Lucy Keely (U14) and Roisin Tisdall.
Become a GAA Referee…Registration….
Kilbride have a strong tradition in refereeing and currently have two serving referees, Diarmuid Haughian and Noel Kinsella. Noel is one of three Kilbride men who have refereed the Senior County final along with Tommy Brady and Eddie Craul of Oldcourt.
Can you follow in the steps of giants!!!?? Wicklow are looking to recruit Juvenile referees….See below information and a link to register…
Statement from Hugh Kenny:
Wicklow GAA Coaching & Games Development are now recruiting NEW U11 Referees age 17 + to support our Coiste na nOg U11 Hurling & Football fixtures programme for 2022 season. For 2022 we are looking for mature Boys & Girls aged 17 + with an interest in refereeing to complete this expression of INTEREST Form. Once we have a list compiled, we will then contact each person individually to outline the details on the planned training dates etc. Refereeing is a challenging and very rewarding past time. Whether your ambition is to referee county finals or officiate in Croke Park this course is the 1st step towards reaching that goal and is an ideal opportunity for people to remain within the game. All you need is enthusiasm, commitment and a willingness to learn. With this course in mind, we hope to address our big club issue with shortage of referees that’s why we are inviting our young people of Wicklow GAA to get involved at U11 age grade and future progress to U13 in 2023 and U15 in 2024 with more training once you have refereed for the next twelve months.
So, if you are over 17 years of age, please complete the FORM below. Contact: Hugh Kenny 0872718537 firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more details. This training will take place in Ballinakill Centre of Excellence over two/three evenings during the month of February/March. As part of the course there will be a theory and Practical elements. Participants must attend all training dates when selected.
Clubs are asked to share this information on their social media channels and make a big effort to recruit and identify young people to register.
KILBRIDE GAA LATEST NEWS
Pier Caps arrive...what a finish...amazing craftmanship from McEvoy & Sons Stone Masons in Ballyknockan and the final touches from local Stonemason Gareth Murphy...Well done lads an incredible job.
Also a shout out to Feargal Donoghue who kindly donated the stone for the project, which made the…
The Club will be using Foireann going forward to register members within the Club from 2024 onwards. Membership…
You must complete a Child Safeguarding 1 Course, if you have completed this course within the past three…
Club News 20th Feb - Juvenile Training Resumes, Leadies Team Meeting, Hennessy Cup Starts, Lucy Keely and Quiz Night this Saturday
Hennessy Cup When the Hennessy Cup fixtures appear, it is a sign that the new season is about…
Attention Perspective Coaches including parents...Nursery and Tots - Introduction to Coaching Gaelic Games
We have some short coaching course upcoming and we encourage all parents and perspective coaches to undertake the…