Club Membership

Kilbride GAA Club Club Membership 2022

Dear Parents & Club Member,

With the opening of the Club’s new pitch this year there are really exciting times ahead!! The Community Walking Track is due for completion by May this year and the Club’s goal this year is to tarmac the Club Car Park and Walking Track, lay the foundations for the Club House and start work on the playground.

We are in the process of applying for a Community Leader Grant which we hope will cover 75% of these costs. Which means our aim this year is to generate the remaining 25% funds required to satisfy the Leader Grant application and meet our objectives for 2022 regarding the development of facilities.

With our new pitch in place Go Games will resume this year and the Ladies will register an adult team for the first time in three years. Positive news. The Clubs raised 8K in membership last year, which almost covered our Affiliation and Insurance fees last year, which is why the Club Membership is so important.

All children and players must pay their membership in order to be insured and registered with the club in order to play and train for 2022.

The fees for 2022 are as follows:

    Select your membership type:









    Any other information we need to know, such as any potential medical issues, diet restrictions or any concern the Club should be made aware of.


    Electronic Bank Transfer Details:

    IBAN: IE72AIBK93323655698060

    BIC: AIBKIE2D

    Please reference your name and ‘MEMBERSHIP’

    Cheques (made payable to Kilbride GAA Club) can be posted to the Club’s post box at: Kilbride GAA Club, Manor Kilbride, Blessington, Co. Wicklow, W91 A37V.