- Latest News, Quiz Night Winners, Training Resumes and Membership Now Open
- Pier Caps arrive…what a finish…amazing craftmanship from McEvoy & Sons Stone Masons in Ballyknockan and the final touches from local Stonemason Gareth Murphy…Well done lads an incredible job.
- Club Membership – Cill Bhride (GAA and LGFA) – Foireann
- Prerequisites required to Coach Juveniles – Child Safety and Garda Vetting
- Club News 20th Feb – Juvenile Training Resumes, Leadies Team Meeting, Hennessy Cup Starts, Lucy Keely and Quiz Night this Saturday
- Attention Perspective Coaches including parents…Nursery and Tots – Introduction to Coaching Gaelic Games
- Well done to our Wicklow Ladies who won today by the narrowest of margins against Derry with a super late point and overall a great performance…Team Photos and a lovely photo of our three County Panellists at County Grounds Aughrim today…Michelle Renaghan, Lucy Keely (U14) and Roisin Tisdall.
Kilbride GAA Family Cycle Day!
Get involved Sunday the 9th October for the annual Kilbride Family Fun Cycle Day!
All details below for you to choose your registration and payment option. We look forward to seeing you on the day.
Race starting and distance details
When: 12:30PM Sunday the 9th of October
Where: Registration and starting line will be at the New Pitch field entrance. On the day registration and wrist band collection will be available from 11:30AM.
FREE BBQ available from 1:30pm onwards
Groups for you to choose:
7-11 1 lap
12-15 2 laps
16+ 3 laps
Family 2 laps
*Family with tots – 1 lap
Family 2 laps – Minimum 2 people, 1 adult and junior. If a family of 3+ people will sign in they receive a bonus. 30 seconds cut from overall time they finish at.
Race Marshalls will be on all tracks and medical personnel will be on hand
Prizes will be given to the Top 3 winners of all age groups
All finishers receive race medals and can have their times recorded
FREE BBQ for all participants!!
All proceeds from this fun cycle race day will be used to support the new community playground in Manor Kilbride.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND GOOD LUCK!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0863113443 with any queries.
Juveniles: €10 Per Child €20 Per Adult Family: €50 Family of 2: €30