- Latest News, Quiz Night Winners, Training Resumes and Membership Now Open
- Pier Caps arrive…what a finish…amazing craftmanship from McEvoy & Sons Stone Masons in Ballyknockan and the final touches from local Stonemason Gareth Murphy…Well done lads an incredible job.
- Club Membership – Cill Bhride (GAA and LGFA) – Foireann
- Prerequisites required to Coach Juveniles – Child Safety and Garda Vetting
- Club News 20th Feb – Juvenile Training Resumes, Leadies Team Meeting, Hennessy Cup Starts, Lucy Keely and Quiz Night this Saturday
- Attention Perspective Coaches including parents…Nursery and Tots – Introduction to Coaching Gaelic Games
- Well done to our Wicklow Ladies who won today by the narrowest of margins against Derry with a super late point and overall a great performance…Team Photos and a lovely photo of our three County Panellists at County Grounds Aughrim today…Michelle Renaghan, Lucy Keely (U14) and Roisin Tisdall.
Pitch and Training Area Use – Kilbride GAA (Cill Bhride CLG) – 2023
Contact Diarmuid at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text: 0863113443
Usually, the Men’s Team use half the pitch or the training area every Tuesday and Thursday from 7.30 to 8.45 and also have matches every Thursday – so some Thursdays are free due to away matches. See here for Wicklow County Fixtures, search: Cill Bhride – https://officialwicklowgaa.ie/fixtures-results/
Ladies Train Monday’s and Thursday’s from 7.30 to 8.45 – and take up half the pitch – Ladies matches are usually played over the weekends.
Juveniles training is every Monday and Wednesday from 6.30 to 7.45PM and Under 11’s play on a Wednesday, so there is usually pitch availability on a Wednesday.
The Club only has training lights on the training area.
The Club will also try and accommodate Club’s as much as possible, so, we will try our best to move fixed groups and times if possible.