- Winter Lights on the Club Walking/Running Track – Everyone Welcome…Schedule for the Winter
- Final Training Session for the Kilbride Tots for the year…in videos…pizza, chips and medals marks the end of season for the Tots, U7’s and U9’s…Well done all…
- Final Training Session for the Kilbride Tots for the year…in photos…pizza, chips and medals marks the end of season for the Tots, U7’s and U9’s…Well done all…
- We have our first Pitchside & Car Park Advertiser Live…sign up today…
- Kilbride Under 7’s Final Go Games of 2023 (September 9th)…well done to all boys and girls and coaches for their efforts during the year.
- Kilbride Ladies 2023….Championship Photos
- Manor Kilbride Field Day Raffle Winners & Other Winners – 2023
Pitch and Training Area Use – Kilbride GAA (Cill Bhride CLG) – 2023
Contact Diarmuid at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text: 0863113443
Usually, the Men’s Team use half the pitch or the training area every Tuesday and Thursday from 7.30 to 8.45 and also have matches every Thursday – so some Thursdays are free due to away matches. See here for Wicklow County Fixtures, search: Cill Bhride – https://officialwicklowgaa.ie/fixtures-results/
Ladies Train Monday’s and Thursday’s from 7.30 to 8.45 – and take up half the pitch – Ladies matches are usually played over the weekends.
Juveniles training is every Monday and Wednesday from 6.30 to 7.45PM and Under 11’s play on a Wednesday, so there is usually pitch availability on a Wednesday.
The Club only has training lights on the training area.
The Club will also try and accommodate Club’s as much as possible, so, we will try our best to move fixed groups and times if possible.