Membership now open The Club will be using Foireann going forward to register members within the Club from…
- Latest News, Quiz Night Winners, Training Resumes and Membership Now Open
- Pier Caps arrive…what a finish…amazing craftmanship from McEvoy & Sons Stone Masons in Ballyknockan and the final touches from local Stonemason Gareth Murphy…Well done lads an incredible job.
- Club Membership – Cill Bhride (GAA and LGFA) – Foireann
- Prerequisites required to Coach Juveniles – Child Safety and Garda Vetting
- Club News 20th Feb – Juvenile Training Resumes, Leadies Team Meeting, Hennessy Cup Starts, Lucy Keely and Quiz Night this Saturday
- Attention Perspective Coaches including parents…Nursery and Tots – Introduction to Coaching Gaelic Games
- Well done to our Wicklow Ladies who won today by the narrowest of margins against Derry with a super late point and overall a great performance…Team Photos and a lovely photo of our three County Panellists at County Grounds Aughrim today…Michelle Renaghan, Lucy Keely (U14) and Roisin Tisdall.
Club Awarded €150,000 Grant to Build New Club House in Kilbride….Sports Capital Grant Award
Massive boost to the Club…on appeal we have successfully been awarded a grant for €150,000 to build our Club House. With Full Planning already approved and designs signed off…very exciting times ahead indeed. See Floor Plan below.
There are a number of people I personally would like to thank who worked tirelessly on behalf of the Club. Especially Steven Matthews of the Green Party, who was the first Wicklow TD to visit and support the new development. Thank you Steven from the entire Committee and Club Members.
Simon Harris TD also paid a visit a couple of weeks ago, who canvassed on behalf of the Club, big thanks to Simon.
Other TD’s and Councillors that also helped our case include Sinn Fein’s John Brady who visited the site and Jennifer Whitmore and Stephen Donnelly who also made representations on behalf of the Club. Not to forgot local Councillors Pat Casey, Gerry O’Neill, Patsy Glennon, Avril Cronin, Edward Timmins and former Councillors and Manor Kilbride man Jim Ruttle who helped organise the visit of Simon Harris.
Without local political support there is no doubt that our appeal application would not have been successful.
Thank you to all.
KILBRIDE GAA LATEST NEWS
Pier Caps arrive...what a finish...amazing craftmanship from McEvoy & Sons Stone Masons in Ballyknockan and the final touches from local Stonemason Gareth Murphy...Well done lads an incredible job.
Also a shout out to Feargal Donoghue who kindly donated the stone for the project, which made the…
The Club will be using Foireann going forward to register members within the Club from 2024 onwards. Membership…
You must complete a Child Safeguarding 1 Course, if you have completed this course within the past three…
Club News 20th Feb - Juvenile Training Resumes, Leadies Team Meeting, Hennessy Cup Starts, Lucy Keely and Quiz Night this Saturday
Hennessy Cup When the Hennessy Cup fixtures appear, it is a sign that the new season is about…
Attention Perspective Coaches including parents...Nursery and Tots - Introduction to Coaching Gaelic Games
We have some short coaching course upcoming and we encourage all parents and perspective coaches to undertake the…